Sunday, November 20, 2011

No. 67 Kiwi Green Tea + Perilla

Today, I went to a new place again. Actually, this place has been recommended to me several times already. However, since it is rather a juice place than a tea place I didn't go there until now. Today, I decided to give it a try. They had a large variety of fresh juices mixed with tea. But I created my own drink with asking them to mix the kiwi juice with green tea. Not only was I surprised that they actually made me that drink without any hesitations, but they added perilla to it as well. And it had real kiwi pieces in there. It was an amazing drink. I should go there more often. Not for creating new drinks, though. That might be quite annoying.



tea drink no. 67: Kiwi Green Tea + Perilla
price: NTW $40 (large) ~ 1,00€
rating: amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment