Saturday, January 7, 2012

No. 69 Winter Melon Lemon (冬瓜檸檬)

Sorry, for not posting for such a long time. My one and only reason is, that I was just tired of having to try new stuff every day. Since I almost tried all teas around school, I just wanted to get back to my favorites and drink those. I had a great time doing that. And I actually started drinking more juice drinks, so some of my new discoveries don't even have tea in them. Just like this one. But it was just so amazing that I have to mention it here. Since it has been raining for a week and it has been freaking cold as well, I needed  a drink to warm me up. Since milk tea is one of my favorites I usually opt for a milk tea, but recently I try to find other great winter options and I found this combination of winter melon tea with lemon. 



tea drink no. 68: Winter Melon Lemon (冬瓜檸檬)
price: NTW $50 (large) ~ 1,10€
rating: amazing


No comments:

Post a Comment